Develop your company in Lévis!
Innoparc Lévis is a technology and science park for innovative companies
looking for an inspiring site a short distance from Québec City.
Are you interested in renting space, becoming an owner occupant or investing in the construction of a multi-tenant building? 23 lots, ranging in size from 53,000 sq. ft. to 136,000 sq. ft., are ready for you—at very interesting prices!
- Exceptional visibility along Highway 20;
- Support from the Innoparc Network leading to valuable partnerships;
- High quality work environment and life spaces;
- Easily accessible by bus, on foot and bicycle;
- Less than 30 minutes from Jean-Lesage Airport and the Port of Québec;
- Part of a major institutional and commercial hub;
- Bordered by a residential district and an immense urban park;
- Competitive sales price: $2.50 per square foot.
Incomparable quality of working life:
- Designed according to sustainable development and sustainable mobility principles;
- High-quality environment in terms of both architecture and landscaping (design guidelines);
- Bicycle/pedestrian paths throughout the site;
- Adjacent to Valéro Les Écarts Park, a forest covering more than 7 million square feet, accessible throughout the year, with pedestrian and bicycle paths.
Innoparc Network member organizations offer ways to support R&D, technology transfer and marketing optimization :
- AG-Bio Centre: biotechnology company incubator, which offers consulting services, allowing companies to complete their initial marketing activities, accelerate their development and reduce their risk of failure.
- Centre de Robotique et de Vision Industrielles (CRVI): technology transfer centre which helps companies needing support, expertise and technical services for innovation, diagnosis, technology transfer and development in the fields of robotics, industrial vision, automation, computer integrated manufacturing and industrial computing.
- Développement PME Chaudière-Appalaches: helps the technological development of small- and medium-sized companies, supports companies with exporting (strategies for marketing and market diversification), facilitates business development (implementation of business best practices).
- Québec International: offers a complete range of services to help companies in the Québec City metropolitan region gain a competitive position in international markets.
- TransBIOTech: technology transfer centre where high-level scientific staff guide companies in agro-food, biomedical and environmental biotechnology sectors to market their know-how.
- City of Lévis: helps promoters and companies in investment projects, offering them support adapted to their needs.